J25/26 Dimensions/Specifications ?

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

PNWAlan

J25/26 Dimensions/Specifications ?

Post by PNWAlan »

I am expanding my search area for a 25' or 26' Trojan. Way back around page 150 of the forum I found a spec sheet for 1979 Trojans. The sheet lists LOA, beam, approx weight, etc.. Does not list overall height from keel to top of hardtop. Movers want that dimension for estimate. Does anybody have that info that they can share?

I know I'll have to bump up the listed weight to for "stuff" added over the years and account for any swim steps and/or bow pulpits.

Thanx
Alan
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: J25/26 Dimensions/Specifications ?

Post by prowlersfish »

I list Shipping height as 9'9" and 9'7" for the F25 and F26 I have no idea whats removed to ship .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
PNWAlan

Post by PNWAlan »

prowlersfish wrote:I list Shipping height as 9'9" and 9'7" for the F25 and F26 I have no idea whats removed to ship .
That sounds about right for a hardtop going by what is on the sheet for forward freeboard. Should be close enough to get ballpark shipping estimates.
AlphaJustin

Post by AlphaJustin »

Windshield to ground on my Cox roller trailer my 1972 F25 is right around 10' and that's rollers not bunks so I believe it. Hard to measure accurately so 10 was the number I used on my permits.
1972 Trojan F-25 with no TRJ number and a 4 barrel