This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Footeloose

Post by Footeloose »

Hi to all, I am just hours away from actually owning a Trojan boat, again. In the 70's I had a 1967, 36' Trojan Sea Voyager. Great boat, but the wood maintenance caught up with me & I had to sell it. Well, this Sunday we made a deal on a 1972 F36 cruiser. For its age, it's in amazingly good shape. I've been reading through the forum gaining current information on the boat from you experienced contributors, which has been great! The seller has given me permission to start the engines, Chrysler 440's, for my approval, since it's been on the hard for approximately 3 years. I have loved this model boat since they first came out on the market, so it looks like I may own one soon. Fingers crossed on the engines, but have spoken with the 2nd owner back, he did some nice work on the boat, so I am confident this will work out. I will report back with news on my finalizing the purchase. Thanks for being there folks, it's been informative & fun to take advantage of the information. I will send a donation of appreciation for your forum.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Newbie

Post by prowlersfish »

Congrats , The F36 is a great boat , We love ours . Good luck with it .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
WayWeGo
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Newbie

Post by WayWeGo »

We love ours too -- good luck on the purchase!

Pictures would be great...
1975 F-36 Convertible
Twin Chrysler 440's