F-32 Sedan - Anchor/Running Light Needed

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BradZ
Sporadic User

F-32 Sedan - Anchor/Running Light Needed

Post by BradZ »

I'm looking for the original anchor/running light that mounts to the lower part of the fly bridge Surround up front. I have a 1976 Trojan f-32 sedan. I want to restore her to as original as possible. Might take a few years but in the mean time we will enjoy going out for cruises. I attached a picture of what I'm looking for.
Inked3450327L_LI.jpg
Inked3450327L_LI.jpg (85.44 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
1976 Trojan F-32 Sedan Home Port is Catawba Island live in Wadsworth Ohio
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: F-32 Sedan - Anchor/Running Light Needed

Post by captainmaniac »

Depends on what parts you are looking for - just light, or whole assembly - but not hard to recreate / refab. Basically stainless steel tube of a certain length and width (not sure if 3/4" or 1" is right) with a bend of a certain angle, with an easily replaced light mounted on the end, and wiring running down the middle. The 'spreaders' that help stabilize the mast are a stainless steel rod or steel rod that is chromed, bent on an angle with braces on each end to screw into the bridge fairing. If you can get 'used' parts, great. If not, will not take much to have them reproduced by someone.