1970 Trojan 34' Houseboat

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Merle

1970 Trojan 34' Houseboat

Post by Merle »

Hello!
I am happy that I ve found this Forum! I recently bought an old Trojan houseboat. At some point in its life, it found it's way to Germany.
Since it is in bad condition, I will need to fix a lot of things. I wonder if there is a place/person to get more information about the boat. For example what kind of GFRP was used. I am happy for any information you could give me!

Many greetings from Germany and sorry for my bad english. (=

With best regards
Felix
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Re: 1970 Trojan 34' Houseboat

Post by P-Dogg »

herzlich willkommen! Bis jemand kommt, um Ihre spezifische Frage zu beantworten, können Sie die "Suche" -Funktion verwenden. Als ich meinen Trojaner zum ersten Mal bekam, las ich (fast) jeden Thread.

Können Sie Bilder von Ihrem Boot posten? Entschuldigung, wenn mein Deutsch nicht auf dem neuesten Stand ist!
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!
rickalan35
Moderate User

Re: 1970 Trojan 34' Houseboat

Post by rickalan35 »

P Dogg I always knew you were a man of many talents.

Felix - Best of luck with that houseboat. I saw a Trojan Houseboat in Florida one winter in Florida years ago. It was not in good shape at that time but was pretty cool all the same. Obviously the salt water and sun had been working away at the boat and the owners were not giving it the care it needed.

I've always been fascinated by Trojan's ambitious approach to this mode of boating. They were trying to do the job right but I guess they lost interest somewhere along the line. Probably an executive decision.

Rick
Trojan 1994 370 Express, 502 Bluewaters