What model is it ! 1964 31 ft Trogan

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Kathleen

What model is it ! 1964 31 ft Trogan

Post by Kathleen »

:lol: I just bought a 1964 31 ft Trojan. I am not sure exactly what model it is ! The closest in appearance I have found is in the catalog section. 1968 sea voyager express. Does anyone out there have one or do you know what model it could be.

It is actually in pretty good shape ! It has been out of water since June and needs some motor work. Some one painted alot of the wood. We would like to restore! Any help or web site you might know of would help.

Some of the paint below the railing is cracking. What do I have to do to fix it!

My Father had a cabin cruiser when I was young! Younger ! :lol: I have always hoped to have one to share with our children. 25,22,10,5.
I saw this one sitting on the side of a road and bought it! My Husband thinks I am absolutely Nuts!

This is all new to me. It is nothing like our ski boat! Help me Please!
boatman2100

Post by boatman2100 »

Congrats on your purchase! I have a 64 33 Sea Voyager. Do you have a picture of the boat? I have all the original brochures for that year.