1979 trojan f26

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Donbad

1979 trojan f26

Post by Donbad »

Anyone have any wiring schematics on the original sudbury switch located underneath the steering wheel ..I have an hour meter the Sudbury switch and a push-pull switch wondering what the push-pull goes to ... I just bought the boat it has it 350 Crusader in it now it's not wired up and he also was addind a double battery switch my question is can I do away with the double battery switch that's not hooked up to anything yet and go back to the original Sudbury switch should just be positive and negative to the battery right any help would be great
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: 1979 trojan f26

Post by prowlersfish »

They switch kills most of the power on the boat kills house and ignition . Its hooked up to power no negative . While it it kills a lot of the power , its a good idea to have a battery cut off switch by the battery .

Owners manual has the diagram
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D