Aft shower pump

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Oldz1guy

Aft shower pump

Post by Oldz1guy »

Hi everyone! Trying to find the aft shower pump on a 1985 36ft Trojan tri-cabin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brad
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Aft shower pump

Post by prowlersfish »

I can't answer as I don't know where it is on the tri-cabin . I assume your talking about the drain pump ? I would try to trace the drain hose . Did you check your owners manual ?
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
swampman

Post by swampman »

under a removable floor panel at the foot of the bed right in the center . i just routed my ac condensate drain into mine.
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

swampman wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:27 am i just routed my ac condensate drain into mine.
What was wrong with the factory overboard discharge?
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!
Oldz1guy

Post by Oldz1guy »

Thanks all. Just bought the Trojan last week. Noticed the aft shower was extremely slow to drain. I can hear the front shower drain run but not the rear. I will check this out. Thanks for the quick response and info.

Brad
swampman

Post by swampman »

P-Dogg wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:04 pm
swampman wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:27 am i just routed my ac condensate drain into mine.
What was wrong with the factory overboard discharge?
my 82 tri cab had a marineaire unit with a manufacture date of 94 installed in the aft cabin closet with the condensate hose dumping into the bilge . the ac panel was only labeled for heat so i assume it didnt have factory a/c ????
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

Good move running it to the shower pump then. The bilge is not meant to be used as a sewer.
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!