Trojan Yacht parts - porthole seals

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

trojannewby

Trojan Yacht parts - porthole seals

Post by trojannewby »

I am a new Trojan owner and have many projects to tackle. Portholes is the current project and the gasket/seal between inside and outside parts is the current obstacle. Is there anyone/place that keeps track of replacement parts for these boats - or specs on original parts?

Thanks
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Trojan Yacht parts - porthole seals

Post by prowlersfish »

Beacon marine site sponsor . They have all kinds of Trojan parts . Alot more then listed on line . Best to give them a call

https://www.trojanboats.net/
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
trojannewby

Post by trojannewby »

Thank you for your reply. I had looked through Beacon's website and bought several items. I think I found the portholes and gaskets - by looks anyway. They are Man Ship Portholes and the gasket is available from https://www.marinedepotdirct.com.

It would be nice if we could develop a path to maintain a database of parts suppliers.

Thanks again,
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

trojannewby wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:07 pm Thank you for your reply. I had looked through Beacon's website and bought several items. I think I found the portholes and gaskets - by looks anyway. They are Man Ship Portholes

It would be nice if we could develop a path to maintain a database of parts suppliers.

Thanks again,
We have that its called Beacon marine That pays for this site and has a wealth of parts and info . To have data base of competitors is not really fair to them . BTW not made by man ship .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D