1974 f32 dc electric

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Jim k

1974 f32 dc electric

Post by Jim k »

Is there any reason that I would not have dc power available when boat comes out of water? I took batteries out for winter(4) and when I placed back in boat, I have no ignition power for either port or starboard engine.
I have a battery isolation switch for each engine to select 1, 2 or all batteries but that is all I am aware of in switches that could cause this

Any help really appreciated
Jim k
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

silly questions...are the batteries charged up?are the battery terminals clean?are there any circuit breakers popped?Is the boat now plugged in to AC power with the inverter on?
y-not

batter switches

Post by y-not »

Ther are two power switches just below the lower helm station. One for starbord and one for port. If these were turned off there will be no power to the ignition. These are separate from the battery selector switch located near your battery bank in the bilge.