boat for sale ( not mine )

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

mr elevman
Moderate User

boat for sale ( not mine )

Post by mr elevman »

30ft Trojan Twin engine Need to Sell ASAP - $3000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-848814186@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-20, 8:06PM EDT

I have for sale a 1975 30ft Trojan fishing boat. The boat is sea worthy now, but does need work. First the good stuff. It has two newer chevy 350's for power each motor has only about 20 hours on them. The gears, transmission, shafts, props, and rudders are all in working order. The hull is in good shape we never had it surveyed, but we found no soft spots.
My father and I purchased the boat about a year ago to redo the inside and use it: however my father was diagnosed with cancer this summer and we stopped working on it. The interior needs to be complelty finished. It has most of the equipment in it, but the walls, head, and galley could be finished. The floor is new. The rear deck we replaced with marine grade ply wood and is ready to go. We have all of the parts, just never finished the job. My father has passed away and the boat is sitting in the back yard of my moms house. The engines are perfect and I will see them without the boat ir you are interested. I will accept all reasonable offeres I need it gone! If you are interested please call me (Wayne) at 609-306-3453 leave a message if there is no answer

There is no trailer so you would need to get the boat hulled away from a boat huller.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
62seaskiff

Post by 62seaskiff »

Is the boat a "30'Clean Machine", or an express cruiser ?