greetings from the board's newest trojan owner....

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

Congrats and welcome.

Has anyone informed you about the rites of initiaion?

Aaron, please send this plebe an e-mail with the instructions.

Hey, welcome aboard!

RWS
1983 10 Meter SOLD after 21 years of adventures
Yanmar diesels
Solid Glass Hull
Woodless Stringers
Full Hull Liner
Survived Andrew Cat 5,Eye of Charley Cat 4, & Irma Cat 2
Trojan International Website: http://trojanboat.com/

WEBSITE & SITELOCK TOTALLY SELF FUNDED
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

i think you all pretty much have it covered for now. not sure exactly what to say except welcome aboard and congrats on buying a trojan.
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

Tuck wrote:
i would have called in sick today...but they all know i just got the boat. :roll:
Note to self -- buy boat, keep mouth shut.
ready123
Ultimate User

Post by ready123 »

you bumped this.... and Tuck doesn't even own a Trojan anymore :!:
Michael
Rum is the reason Pirate's have never ruled the world
Done Dreamin'
1987 President 43' Twin Lehman 225SP Turbo
Highfield 310 Ally 15 HP Yamaha 2cycle
1978 F32 Sedan twin 318 Chry SOLD
Safe Cove Marina, Port Charlotte, FL
Wes
Moderate User

Post by Wes »

Welcome aboard. The guys on this site can help you through almost any problems you might run into with your new "lady".
randyp
Active User

Post by randyp »

What the what......????? Read the dates of the posts from Tuck and the responses......uh......2 - 1/2 years ago......But, what the hey.....welcome back Tuck from the past!
Randy P
1977 F-26 HT
"Blue Heron"
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Well he is sorry He sold the F32 :oops:
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
wowzer52
Active User

Post by wowzer52 »

P-Dogg, It's hard to keep your mouth shut after buying a new boat. I take off work quite often to go boating. :D
1975 F-32 "SIMPLY BLESSED"
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Well I didn't mean to stir things up!

Post by P-Dogg »

I need a less expensive hobby, so I thought I would buy a boat. To that end, I've been researching the tricab. I have read nearly every post on this website up to about page 54 of 90 something so far while trying to educate myself. I get through about 8 pages of posts each evening. It was funny reading a post a while back from some guy who bragged he read all 45 pages of posts so far (apparently all of them at the time). I hope he is keeping up!

Me and the Mrs. are going to try to make it to the Trojan Rondezvous in Lankford Bay in a few weeks -- it was after all, her idea to get a boat :) . I hope to meet some of the folks who have taught me about Trojans (whether they knew it or not). I live about an hour and 30 minutes west of there. I sent Sir Aaron of Baltimore a pm asking if he was going to make it. I had a near miss meeting him (on the ground, not in the air) the other day. He has been a wealth of info on the tricab to me personally (and reading backwards in time, I see he does it routinely to all the new folks like me). Thanks to everyone who contributes their knowledge to this forum!
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

P-Dogg, I live in Germantown and work in Rockville. Do you also work here in the county?
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Wes
Moderate User

Post by Wes »

Hi P-Dogg,

If you get to the rendezvous, please stop by and take a look at the 1st Flybridge/aftcabin that Trojan made in 1983.

Wes
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

randyp wrote:What the what......????? Read the dates of the posts from Tuck and the responses......uh......2 - 1/2 years ago......But, what the hey.....welcome back Tuck from the past!

I'm just like herpes, Randy. I may subside, but I never truly go away. muuahahahahahahahaha. :twisted:
prowlersfish wrote:Well he is sorry He sold the F32 :oops:
True. Very true. :? While I/we do enjoy the Silverton, the Trojan was paid for, and this one isn't. Plus, I like the styling of the Trojan better. We did consider buying it back, but we've gotten used to the room on the 40-footer, plus I love having diesels, so... A great compromise would be a F36, but alas, none are available here in the area, and homey don't like to have things shipped.
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
wowzer52
Active User

Post by wowzer52 »

Hey Tuck, we missed ya buddy, dive buddy that is. You know you could check in once in a while just for giggles. Kind of missed that German sense of humor. Besides, no-one wants to borrow my scuba gear for painting the bottom. :P :wink: :D Tell us about you new adventures with your 40 footer with diesels.
1975 F-32 "SIMPLY BLESSED"
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

Tuck wrote:
randyp wrote:What the what......????? Read the dates of the posts from Tuck and the responses......uh......2 - 1/2 years ago......But, what the hey.....welcome back Tuck from the past!

I'm just like herpes, Randy. I may subside, but I never truly go away. muuahahahahahahahaha. :twisted:
prowlersfish wrote:Well he is sorry He sold the F32 :oops:
True. Very true. :? While I/we do enjoy the Silverton, the Trojan was paid for, and this one isn't. Plus, I like the styling of the Trojan better. We did consider buying it back, but we've gotten used to the room on the 40-footer, plus I love having diesels, so... A great compromise would be a F36, but alas, none are available here in the area, and homey don't like to have things shipped.
Glad to see ya around here.

RWS
1983 10 Meter SOLD after 21 years of adventures
Yanmar diesels
Solid Glass Hull
Woodless Stringers
Full Hull Liner
Survived Andrew Cat 5,Eye of Charley Cat 4, & Irma Cat 2
Trojan International Website: http://trojanboat.com/

WEBSITE & SITELOCK TOTALLY SELF FUNDED