Used Boat Parts

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

k9th
Ultimate User

Used Boat Parts

Post by k9th »

I just ran across an ebay store that has hundreds of used boat parts including several hard-to-find Trojan parts including a helm station with footrest for a 1977 Trojan. Another item I saw was a console with complete set of gauges for a 1972 twin engine Trojan with throttle and transmission shift levers.

If you are doing a restoration, you might want to check it out. Its called Cheapboatpartswarehouse.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
MTP
Moderate User

Post by MTP »

or you could also try Beacon Marine just a thought
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Well, Beacon is the first place I go. Its nice to have alternatives if they don't have what I need or can't find it.

One thing I do like for sure is that Beacon Marine has all of the original drawings for each Trojan built. I spoke with Bob on the phone and he said that I could come and make copies of all of the drawings for each part in the bill of materials for my boat. Apparently they made a complete set of drawings for each individual boat. Being a mechanical engineer, I am definitely interested and planning on doing that.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin