overall height of a 1968, 42' Sea Voyager

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

L'Etoile de Mer

overall height of a 1968, 42' Sea Voyager

Post by L'Etoile de Mer »

I bought a 42' Sea Voyager, and she still in Virginia. Not having access to my boat right know ( being myself outside the USA actually) I have a question regarding the height of the boat above water line . I don't have a flybridge, I believe the boat draft 36 inches below water line, but could someone tell me what is the height between the water line and the top roof of the cockpit, or even the overall height of the boat, from the bottom to the top? The original specification book said "Clearance on cradle : 15'9" - But it seems very tall and much higher for what I remember...I am very thanks full to you if you can help me, because I have to transport the boat by land on a cradle to its final destination in Florida, and the transport company request the total height of the boat, which I don't have.
Best Regards
L'Etoile de Mer - 1968, 42' Sea Voyager