Help With Trojan International Emblems

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Double Pote N Sea

Help With Trojan International Emblems

Post by Double Pote N Sea »

I am attempting to have a vinyl "Trojan International' Emblem made for my 1987 10 meter express. I removed the old pitted metal emblems but I was told they were too far gone to scan. If anyone has letterhead or a decent drawing of the 1983-1992 logo which is shown on the home page of this website and "Trojan International" insigna that they can scan and email me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You,
Todd Pote
Tpote@comcast.net
Double Pote-N-Sea
1987 Trojan 10 meter express
Megan Hundley

Post by Megan Hundley »

i do vinyl signs for a living. i can find the emblem and cut it for you too if youd like.
Double Pote N Sea

Post by Double Pote N Sea »

Megan,
I would greatly appreciate that. I have some pictures of the emblems that I'm trying to match. If you would like I can send them to you if you give me your email
Thanks,
Todd Pote
tpote@comcast.net
Double Pote-N-Sea
1987 Trojan 10 meter express
Megan Hundley

Post by Megan Hundley »

I dont know if you got my e-mail or not, but my address is DixieGrlRbl2Envy@aol.com. If you still want me to do the stickers, when you e-mail me give me an idea of how big you want them and what color.
i can do almost any color under the sun!