Trojan Boat Rendezvous Aug 25-26 on the Chesapeake Bay

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

admin

Trojan Boat Rendezvous Aug 25-26 on the Chesapeake Bay

Post by admin »

Thirty four intrepid captains have announced their intentions to brave the mighty on Aug 25th for our fifth annual rendezvous.
My hat is off to all of you. For the brenefit of those who are making the trip for the first time, we suggest arriving at Fairlee Creek on Fri afternoon and plan on leaving Sunday. Golf, tennis and swiming are avaiable but socializing seems to be the major sport.
We will have a short meeting on Sat morning. Try to have a 30 amp electrical connector with you if you have 15 amp connections.
Please make your own reservations with the dockmaster, Brad Wilson, at 410-778-5007. Be sure to tell him you are with the Trojan group to get your discount. If you would like additional information please let me know. I would like to update my headcount so please send me a "count me in" or "count me out" note. I look forward to seeing you all again.
Coralkong
Sporadic User

Post by Coralkong »

I would like some information on it. If you have an itenerary or something similar, please email it to me at mcollins@qcinnovations.com

I'll be there (and so will my neighbor), but we already marina there, so no need to update the slips needed list or anything.
Thanks.
willietrojan
Moderate User

Post by willietrojan »

Hope someone can take pictures and post them for us who can't be there.