Replacing AC/heat system

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

yea my neighbor (mechanic) saw mine and got the 3/8 big kit. hes not to impressed. For what I do, tearing doors, bumpers,minor parts on cars, mine is awsome!!! just stay on top of the battery life and have them warrenty them before the year is up. I wanna say they are 35$ a peice I cant remember. I bought one and they gave me one cause our old snap on Rep was mia for 9 months. Great tool though!!! oh sorry i jacked your thread over a tool :P
Mike Kulp
Moderate User

Post by Mike Kulp »

Update on A/C operation, Okay I spent wensday night on the boat and all day thursday cleaning up the inside so Cathy could not complain when we get there friday night. The A/C system works great, I set the temperature and switch it to auto and the system controls the fan speed and the water pump operation. When it calls for heat it would first turn up the fan speed then start the water pump then the compressor, works like a charm.
Mike 1986 10 Meter mid cabin
Allen Sr
Active User

Post by Allen Sr »

When I go to replace my systems I know who I am going to call to do it now....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Growing old is inevitable,but growing up is optional
1984 F36 w/350 Crusaders 'Reel Class'
2011 Trojan Rendevous
Solomons Get Together 2011
Ocean City 2012,2013,2015