39 express information requested

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Dave 39 express

Post by Dave 39 express »

Will do hopefully in the next week or so
1995 390 express
Sporadic User

Post by 1995 390 express »

hey dave its may first i hope your chugging towards your marina .
Dave 39 express

Saturday I hope it will be ready getting bottom sanded and new ba arrier coat and new bottom paint vc17 still iin wrap so I could not get your radar arch pictures
Are u in yet
Weather has been crappy though can not wait much longer need to get on the water
1995 390 express
Sporadic User

sounds good dave- i'm not in yet. cleaned and painted engine room-dropped in two fresh engines-2 new blowers and got generator running-new batteries are in- finishing touches on sat. will have both engines running and test genny under load. waiting on 2 new props from michigan and my haul date from home is may 24 th. if i have props by then i will be launched from the ramp. if not dry dock till they get here.i stripped and had the radar arch and a bunch of other parts painted so have to reinstall after the haul. also had canvas fixed-extended and new glass put in. lots of work done in a short time but once in the rest will be enjoyable with a frosty or 2. good luck with your launch !!!!!!
1995 390 express
Sporadic User

hey dave - long time no post - i'm not worried about light pic. but i hope you had success with your express. any progress. i took mine out twice now and both about 20 mile rides. 2 for 2 on leaving dock and squeezing her back in on 1 try - not bad for first time driving a boat lol. 2 dock buddies had me pull out of hampton river and brought me straight to the mouth of the mighty merrimac river- a good first lesson- boat handles like a dream and spins on a dime so far. plenty left to learn but i ll be heading out solo soon.
Dave 39 express

Been busy let me know what u need on light arch. Glad to hear you have been running well. Boat handles great just trying to figure out my ice maker gets cold no water looking for a valvw or shut off. Running string 502swork effortlessly. Keep me posted have a great season