This Is Bullshhhh

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

ready123
Ultimate User

Post by ready123 »

trojanmanXS wrote:lol sorry I currently reside in Massena NY along the st lawrence river. We could almost stands on the river banks here with a golf club and hit canada "not that we would we just love those candians " there the best bunch to hang with at the sandbars here. have you ever seen an angry candian? I dont think there is one. anyway back to location thats where I am , couple hours north of alex bay thousand islands region and couple hrs east of lake placid where the winter games in the 80's took place. right where the USA beat the Russians in hockey. remember that movie ?
hope that clears it up a bit .
Would be more helpful to put something in profile as this will be gone from view soon and for some of us (me included) our memories are not what they were... :wink:

That is what the request in this thread was about
http://www.trojanboats.net/wforum/viewtopic.php?t=5739
Michael
Rum is the reason Pirate's have never ruled the world
Done Dreamin'
1987 President 43' Twin Lehman 225SP Turbo
Highfield 310 Ally 15 HP Yamaha 2cycle
1978 F32 Sedan twin 318 Chry SOLD
Safe Cove Marina, Port Charlotte, FL
trojanmanXS
Moderate User

Post by trojanmanXS »

well like you my memory is gone , I made an attempt to fill out the profile but forgot my password so I just cant access it at the moment ,
ready123
Ultimate User

Post by ready123 »

trojanmanXS wrote:well like you my memory is gone , I made an attempt to fill out the profile but forgot my password so I just cant access it at the moment ,
below login is the forgot password link... that should help.
http://www.trojanboats.net/wforum/login ... 84938cc4c7
Michael
Rum is the reason Pirate's have never ruled the world
Done Dreamin'
1987 President 43' Twin Lehman 225SP Turbo
Highfield 310 Ally 15 HP Yamaha 2cycle
1978 F32 Sedan twin 318 Chry SOLD
Safe Cove Marina, Port Charlotte, FL
trojanmanXS
Moderate User

Post by trojanmanXS »

thanks will try that , I remember now I had my 17yr son set up this account for me as well was alot easier then having this old dust try it. however I do recall me givin him hell for some low grade scores that morning and hadda set him straight. thats when I realized he exacted his revenge by making my site name trojanmanxs I didnt catch on till the wife saw me typing and enlightened me to the fact my name was trojanman extra small !!!!!! so dont scold your kid and expect him to treat you right right afterwards.
Mike Kulp
Moderate User

Post by Mike Kulp »

I always put the plow on the shop truck in the begining of December and leave it there to April. Last week I was doing some reconstructed titles on camper trailers and was towing them down the road with the shop truck plow and all and it was getting some stares, they must of thought I was a crazy camper.
Mike 1986 10 Meter mid cabin
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

Mike Kulp wrote:I always put the plow on the shop truck in the begining of December and leave it there to April. Last week I was doing some reconstructed titles on camper trailers and was towing them down the road with the shop truck plow and all and it was getting some stares, they must of thought I was a crazy camper.
phil has been chomping at the bit to try out his new plow blade for his dump truck, but, we have had a virtually snow free winter, thank heavens, here in baltimore. save for a few sleet/freezing rain and dustings, all in all, not bad. as the one in the household that usually shovels out the path for the dog (maccabee HAS to at least see grass or his 'launch code' will not activate), digs out the cars/trucks/lawn equipment, AND heads to the marina to clean off the boat, i'm loving this mild winter. that and the fact that i have not had to sit on the runway in either philly or dc with a full plane load of 'happy passengers' waiting for the plane to be deiced or the massive crew duty disruptions.
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com