A FEW TROJAN PENNANTS LEFT

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gettaway
Active User

A FEW TROJAN PENNANTS LEFT

Post by gettaway »

Hi all

I have 6 Orange Trojan pennants left if anyone one wants one, I'd like to sell them so I am not stuck buying them from presitge

26.00 each including shipping in the US, 32.00 to Canada

Please send me an email to :

kscott.grimes@yahoo.com

please please please include your name, address quantity and your forum screen name to help keep this straight.

I screwed up some orders the last go around, so sorry about that to those of you who have been patient and understanding
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
akwalker
Sporadic User

Post by akwalker »

Please save one for me. Email sent.

Thanks!!
1981 F-26 hardtop
"Gracious Lady"
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Gettaway, sent you a pm.

Thnx.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
jordan
Sporadic User

Post by jordan »

Sent pm for one, thanks
SHEGAVEIN (F-32)
Capt. Jim Jordan
74TrojanF36

Post by 74TrojanF36 »

email sent.

thanks,

matt
1974 Trojan F36 "GAMEBREAKER"
rooferdave
Moderate User

Post by rooferdave »

email sent
1976 Trojan 360 Flybridge needin a whole lotta luvin!
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

thanks again for doing this! We love our flags (blue) If you end up with a left over just hollar and we will take it. hands down these flags are nice!
Freddy

Post by Freddy »

I sent Gettaway a PM yesterday, it was resieved but I recieved no response. It looks like these are going fast. The post asks people to give their name and address, but doesn't describe how the buyer can send the payment to Gettaway. I don't just give my name and address out to people I don't know. Call me paranoid, but there are alot of scumbags out there looking to steal people's personal info and commit fraud.
Can anyone who has purchased one shed some light on this for me?
1976 F30 Model 303
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Getaway is on the up and up and will be using paypay .He is doing this as a favor and not making money .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

Freddy wrote:I sent Gettaway a PM yesterday, it was resieved but I recieved no response. It looks like these are going fast. The post asks people to give their name and address, but doesn't describe how the buyer can send the payment to Gettaway. I don't just give my name and address out to people I don't know. Call me paranoid, but there are alot of scumbags out there looking to steal people's personal info and commit fraud.
Can anyone who has purchased one shed some light on this for me?
yea like paul said it was done as a project and good deed, I bought 2, striaght 26$ each, they were made in bulk for the site and delivered asap, very nice flags. Think he said they wanted at least 10 orders when he did it. probly ended up with over 50. I would think he had to trust us and put up his own $$.
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

Freddy,

Sorry for the delay in the response, I have a day job and I put the pennant thing together as a way for those of us Trojan owners to get a pennant at a reasonable cost. I was going to buy one (1) from Prestige for myself, the cost was 42.00 for one (1), they told me the price breaks are at 10 and 25 cutting the price in half, so I offered up the pennants on the forum to try and get ten, which happened rather quickly , I had Prestige make some in blue because I wanted my pennant to match the logo on my boat, well, turns out that ended up being the popular color, and now I have the remaining orange rust left from the order.

The price is 26.00 /32.00 which almost exactly covers the cost of the pennant, PayPal fee, tax, shipping and the packaging. it does not cover the cost of my effort in keeping track of the orders, my time or fuel to pick up the orders from Presitge or the trips to the post office to ship you your pennants.

We (Prowlerfish) obtained the approval for us to sell the Trojan Logo Pennant from Beacon as long as we (I) was not making a profit or competing agianst them. so that was and is the deal and I am ok with that and the effort. If our brand has a loyal following and we take care of our boats it helps us all in the long run with pride of ownership and hopefully resale.

Plus the Pennants are COOL!

Anyways, please be patient, I have to reconcile the new orders, and they will be processed in the order I recieved them to my email address, if you sent me a PM, please send me your request to my email,

Name
Address
QTY
screen name

I will send you a Paypal invoice from which to pay, if you are concerned about security or privacy, Paypal protects us both. which is why I chose to process the orders and pay the fee through PayPal.
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

Prowlerfish and Jefflaw

thanks for the reference!
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
ready123
Ultimate User

Post by ready123 »

gettaway wrote:if you sent me a PM, please send me your request to my email,
NOTE
getaway you need to turn on email in your preferences... there is no email button on your posts only PM :!: :!:
Michael
Rum is the reason Pirate's have never ruled the world
Done Dreamin'
1987 President 43' Twin Lehman 225SP Turbo
Highfield 310 Ally 15 HP Yamaha 2cycle
1978 F32 Sedan twin 318 Chry SOLD
Safe Cove Marina, Port Charlotte, FL
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

ready123 wrote:
gettaway wrote:if you sent me a PM, please send me your request to my email,
NOTE
getaway you need to turn on email in your preferences... there is no email button on your posts only PM :!: :!:
His original message has his e-mail address
gettaway wrote:Hi all

I have 6 Orange Trojan pennants left if anyone one wants one, I'd like to sell them so I am not stuck buying them from presitge

26.00 each including shipping in the US, 32.00 to Canada

Please send me an email to :

kscott.grimes@yahoo.com

please please please include your name, address quantity and your forum screen name to help keep this straight.
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

exactly!
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott