TBone`s F-32 project.

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Bubbabuda
Sporadic User

Re: TBone`s F-32 project.

Post by Bubbabuda »

Looks good Tom, keep up the good work!!!!!
Diverted Income
Moderate User

Post by Diverted Income »

Wiring....Boats always have funky wiring. I know I have a lot of that to clean up on our floating project too. You will be happy when you are done. That is if they are ever "done"!
1982 Trojan F-32 w/Merc 230's
1975 Baja V-1800J w/ 502 Ford
http://missriverrat.com
https://www.facebook.com/UMRMriverrat
TBone
Sporadic User

Post by TBone »

Im still tearing out wiring from the PO. I really wonder what goes through some people's minds some times.

As far as the sanding goes, I actually enjoy sanding. I have always been drawn to wood working, but I have never done it, other than basic sanding and refinish work.

Im getting really excited. I had her listed for sale. It was months since I had worked on it, and I was getting frustrated. So up went a CL ad. A had a ton of emails and calls about the boat. first guy was on his way down to the house. I went out to clean off my tools and some left over project junk. I fell back in love with her. The guy was trying to talk me down on the price, I looked at him and told him it wasnt for sale. Ten minutes later, I took the ad down.
1983 Silverton 34C; Its 8 O'clock... Somewhere!
1985 Chris Craft 222 stinger
1977 F-32 trojan (sold)
rspecops

Post by rspecops »

Yea, awsome project. Good to see another great boat being brought back to pristine condition. I am redoing an F 26 flybridge. Total restoration has taken 14 months, working just about every weekend. You can't give up. Seems like you got a real good starting hull to work with. Keep up the great work..
reram

Post by reram »

I'm following in your wake. Just completing the purchase of a f28 with 318's. The boat is in need of a lot of cosmetic upgrades along with some woodwork. Keep me in mind if you repower and want to sell the 318's. Ron...
297Elegante
Sporadic User

Post by 297Elegante »

How are you planning to refinish the cabin wood? I'm in the middle of sanding and refinishing mine as well. Today was the salon cabinets getting its first coat.
Boat: Silverton 34C T/270s, Gen