15 Meter Trojan - ACTUAL PHOTO

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

Big D wrote:Thanks for the pic. Dawsons sure sold a lot of Trojans.
That's where Water Music originally came from, all those years ago! I have two of these anchors still stuck to the stainless stove hood.

IMG_2475.jpg
IMG_2475.jpg (66.63 KiB) Viewed 1286 times

Almost bought an F32 transom off Doug a few years back. They used to use it for their trade show booth when they ran 'Computer Boat Search' (like yachtworld, but BEFORE the INTERNET!!!!). Thought it would make a great bar in the basement... until I realized there was no bloody way I could get it into the basement....
Last edited by captainmaniac on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big D
Ultimate User

Post by Big D »

I've got one of those on my helm
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
llemartz16z06

Re: 15 Meter Trojan - ACTUAL PHOTO

Post by llemartz16z06 »

Thanks to all for the response to my earlier post. This photo was for the sales brochure taken near Key Biscayne.
I was in a chase boat with additional staff for the interior photo shoot later that day.
Good to see her again.
We had plans to build a 20 meter boat as well.
JimmyPajama

Re: 15 Meter Trojan - ACTUAL PHOTO

Post by JimmyPajama »

What a beautiful boat. You can see the Trojan DNA that we all appreciate in our boats. What would a Trojan look like today, especially if they did not follow the trends but their own way like they did for so many years. I bought my Trojan from a friend not knowing much about the brand. I've had it for a season and a half on Lake Minnetonka and I get comments from people all the time. There's not much info on the 15 meter I did find this. It's from Sport Boating Magazine Trends issue 1985 If I find more I'll post. Cheers.
15 meter.JPG
15 meter.JPG (26.97 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
1979 F32 Express Lake Minnetonka