F25 bilge blower

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

1967 seavoyager
Moderate User

Re: F25 bilge blower

Post by 1967 seavoyager »

My fridge is on the port side. It's a reach - thru. The compressor is on the starboard side by the helm behind the forward vent. Still works real good too.
They'll pry a rotten plank from my cold dead fingers before i go "Tupperware". http://www.photobucket.com/restless
seavoyager36@hotmail.com

"Restless"
1967 Trojan 36' Sea Voyager Express
kjpf25

Post by kjpf25 »

Not trying to hijack the thread, but anyone know where I might find an air conditioner for a "79 F-35?
gordd
Sporadic User

Post by gordd »

Big D wrote:I agree with above; First pic is fridge compressor; common set up years ago. Second pic is diverter for toilet to pump into waste holding tank or overboard. Third pic is deck fitting where you would pump out the waste holding tank at a pump out station. You should be able to purchase a screw-in cover for it. Check the size, there are a few different standards. Blower; follow the white vent hose from one end to the other.
Found the blower and after cleaning some wires it puurrss like a happy kitten . Still not sure if its holding tank or overboard discharge for toilet . Got busy with few other things on , like taking of metal end caps on exhaust manifold and trying take off broken rusted in bolts for caps.