Putting it all together :)

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gordd
Sporadic User

Putting it all together :)

Post by gordd »

Few goodies found at wreckers that had hard time locating up here
Box of goodies
Box of goodies
box of goodies 2.jpg (43.02 KiB) Viewed 3541 times
Slowly getting there. Some parts up here were hard to locate for reasonable price. 5 gauges , Bennet pump for trim tabs with wiring , one wiper motor with wiper .. old one worked but was stripped, and finally found end cap for 318 manifold (right one).
Redfin

Re: Putting it all together :)

Post by Redfin »

Looking good my friend, how is it turning out? I could use a new cover for the starboard wiper motor... Don't suppose you know where I could find one?
Sincerely,

Redfin

1978 Trojan F-26 HT Exp
1978 Sea Ray SRV 240 HT
1981 Whaler 18 O/R
1967 O'Day Seven-Eleven
gordd
Sporadic User

Post by gordd »

Hi Redfin ... I found lot of stuff at wreckers by sunderland.. Its called Ontario Boat wreckers and he has lot of Trojan parts reasonable . Picked up 2 original Trojan seats and sliding cpt chair , wiper , cpl original Nav lights , and few other things for about 120 dollars .. I know he has different types of wiper motors .. Not sure where you are located but for me was hour and 15 minutes trip and well worth it :) google Ontario boat wreckers and you will see their site with phone number.
Away On Busine$$
Moderate User

Post by Away On Busine$$ »

Gordd! Been There, Done That, got some good stuff. For anyone interested I would suggest you call first.
Season is short, we make the best of it.
Redfin

Post by Redfin »

gordd wrote:Hi Redfin ... I found lot of stuff at wreckers by sunderland.. Its called Ontario Boat wreckers and he has lot of Trojan parts reasonable . Picked up 2 original Trojan seats and sliding cpt chair , wiper , cpl original Nav lights , and few other things for about 120 dollars .. I know he has different types of wiper motors .. Not sure where you are located but for me was hour and 15 minutes trip and well worth it :) google Ontario boat wreckers and you will see their site with phone number.
Well, I'm in Minnesota, so not that far away! Might have to make a call.
Sincerely,

Redfin

1978 Trojan F-26 HT Exp
1978 Sea Ray SRV 240 HT
1981 Whaler 18 O/R
1967 O'Day Seven-Eleven