Invalid Session???

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

61SkiBee
Sporadic User

Invalid Session???

Post by 61SkiBee »

I've been having an awful lot of trouble responding to posts on either of the Trojanboats forums. It usually takes 2 or 3 tries to get past the "Invalid Session" message when I submit a post. What the heck is an Invalid Session? I've tried to contact the webmaster, but no luck, my e-mail was returned.

Anyone else having this problem? Know how to contact the webmaster about it?

Thanks!
Guy Strauss

"Das Boot"
'61 SkiBee, 17' Inboard Runabout ski tow
Ford 292 Interceptor (pictured)
chucka
Sporadic User

Post by chucka »

I'm not having any problems, using Internet Explorer v6.0. and windows XP. What browser are you using?
formerly
Lots A Luck
Trojan F-26 Express
Narragansett Bay, RI
61SkiBee
Sporadic User

Post by 61SkiBee »

I'm using AOL running on a Mac with close to the latest OSX system. Thanks for your interest. I'm hoping to get a reply from the webmaster somehow. Any idea why the e-mail for webmaster isn't working?

P.S. it's an intermittent problem, which is why you got this reply!
Guy Strauss

"Das Boot"
admin

"Invalid Session" message from Web Admin

Post by admin »

I have been checking on your problem with tech support and other sources. I have not found any answer to date. Sorry about the improper email address. It has been corrected.
I will keep trying to find an answer for you as tine allows. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. webadmin AKA vince
61SkiBee
Sporadic User

Post by 61SkiBee »

If it helps any, the only solution I've found so far is to copy my post, go back to the forum, select the topic a second time, paste my post again and re-submit. Sometimes this works, sometimes not. In any case, I always check to be sure I'm signed on and I am recognized at the top of the page where it says "Log out [61SkiBee] indicating I am logged on.
Guy Strauss

"Das Boot"