F32 12V ground bar locations

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

comodave
Moderate User

F32 12V ground bar locations

Post by comodave »

I am redoing a lot of my DC wiring and would like to know if anyone knows where all of the ground bus bars are located. My wiring diagram shows one in the fuse panel, one by the connector blocks on the starboard side by the helm, one in the overhead panel and one by the instrument panel. I took the overhead panel out, but due to the amount of wiring stuffed in the area, I could not really see inside behind the panel. I have not looked in the instrument panel yet, but will look tomorrow. I have found the ones in the fuse panel and the connector blocks on the starboard side. Any help would be appreciated.
Trojan has been sold
1987 President 41 DC 225 Lehmans
Au Gres, Michigan
bssmnbll

Re: F32 12V ground bar locations

Post by bssmnbll »

I, too, am working on my 12V system, trying to put a new fuse board in the main lower helm area, I have never seen a good schematic of an F32, so plan on spending some time with a continuity teste. As a former owner changed the main fuse board, I would like to see what the original looked like. Any pics would be appreciated.
comodave
Moderate User

Re: F32 12V ground bar locations

Post by comodave »

I can not help with original photos since I have replaced both the 12 volt and the 120 volt panels. I am just getting ready to put the boat in the water and wanted to make sure that I picked up all the ground locations and had them all run to ground. We will see, so far as I can tell everything seems to be working.
Trojan has been sold
1987 President 41 DC 225 Lehmans
Au Gres, Michigan