Looking for new boat

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

crewedattempt

Looking for new boat

Post by crewedattempt »

Current owner of F31 OUTTA CONTROL - really love the layout, with a lower helm, open cockpit, and flybridge.

Wife agrees we should get something bigger, but with diesels and radar; she loves to entertain on the boat and wants the new boat to have a lower helm.

Have seen F36's with lower helm, but gas engines; also have looked at F44's.

Anyone have any other thoughts on good models and model years that would have what we're looking for?

Thanks!
K4282
Moderate User

Re: Looking for new boat

Post by K4282 »

good luck, im also/always in the market for a boat, although allot of the bigger stuff doesn't offer a lower helm, i just missed out on a F36 with and diesels in Boston, i forget if id had a lower but that is something i also am looking for, not sure if I want to give that up
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Sounds like you want my boat . :D I am a big fan of diesels but looking at your other posts you averaged 50 hours a year ( that pretty normal ) Do you need diesels ? when gas will do ? I am just asking and for my self its diesel only .

As far as radar if the boat your looking at is lacking radar you can always add it
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
crewedattempt

Post by crewedattempt »

Thanks - with the diesels, it's not so much the hours as just the overall quietness...are you selling your boat? :)
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

No lol
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D