Interior Ideas for 1976 F32

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Reel Easy
Sporadic User

Re: Interior Ideas for 1976 F32

Post by Reel Easy »

Nice job Buda. It looks great, better than newer boats and a fraction of the price.
Dustin
78 F-32 Express Hard top twin 360s Abyss
1999 360 Express twin 7.4
Catawba Island, Ohio
Lizz

Post by Lizz »

Bubbabuda wrote:Lizz,

Bringing a boat back to life is a labor of love. But it was well worth it. It also kept me out of trouble...

I have some parts the I salvaged of a 1978 F-32. One is 3 teak galley drawers, table with leg, bridge ladder, sliding door, and complete taft rail for cockpit. Others items not listing.

The work is easy when you can vision the completed job. The F-32 is a great platform to start. Good luck. Rick
Rick, are you going to sell the drawers? I don't know if we'll need them yet. We have not finalized our plan for the interior and probably won't until spring. Right now, it's full of lumber and tools. We're going to raise the couch (originally a bunk), which will leave us some space to fill, maybe enough for additional drawers. I can't imagine finding anything that would be better than originals.
Proud Owner of a 1976 Hot Mess of a F32 Trojan
Refit started Sept 2015. Finish Date: TBD...
3AM

Post by 3AM »

Lizz wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:42 pm
We have "before" photos posted here:

https://goo.gl/photos/Psd4LvzwnaY7BZqLA

Thank you for so much for keeping this link open! I know it's been 6 years, unfortunately your post pictures are no longer active, so I was hoping I might be able to gain access to those.

I'm in the process of figuring out if a 76 F32 Express is going to be feasible for me. Two main things, it has been sitting out in the elements for the past four years in Michigan, and the major unknown is whether or not my Old English Sheepdog Alex is seaworthy 😁