1987 Trojan Hull #908-4002

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

sunbee42017

1987 Trojan Hull #908-4002

Post by sunbee42017 »

Hello Everyone,

I am currently a student at Broward College finishing up a degree in Marine Engineering Management.

My class group and I are currently working on the electrical on a 1987 Trojan International. The boat is completely torn down with no information on how it was originally wired or put in place. I have tried searching for online manuals, but no luck. I did contact Bob from Beacon but the information would cost me $120 for the wiring diagram and $180 for the manual. As students receiving financial aid for schooling, this is a little pricey.

Is there anyone that currently has a manual or wiring diagram for a 1987 Trojan that I can download or maybe I can receive it through email? This information will be of great value to our group since this project has to be completed by March 1.

Thank you in advance!
Monica :D