Finally got my 10 meter to Lake Ontario!!

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

MADSIERRA

Finally got my 10 meter to Lake Ontario!!

Post by MADSIERRA »

It was a long winter waiting to bring her from Lake Simcoe in Canada to Lake Ontario...but finally got her here! Many of you may know Graham Cardoza...1st I want to tell you that Graham is a stand up guy and went way above and beyond making this deal work! he made ALL the arrangements for me to get it pulled from water put on the transport truck and delivered to lake Ontario...way beyond what I expected from him...he stayed right to the very end and watched it leave for lake Ontario. Thanks again Graham!
The boat is in Wilson NY right now as I am getting it ready to become my new fishing charter/tournament boat. am planning on fishing from that port for a few weeks and then bring it to the East end of the lake to Oswego until fall and then return it to Wilson for winter storage and be there for spring fishing next year.
Graham had already previous put a new top, interior topside and in cabin and installed a plasti-teak floor on it. I will be installing all my rod holders, riggers , fishfinders, gps, and radar arch/rocket launcher from Atlantic Towers this weekend and hope to be fishing by june 1st. To say I can't wait is a understatement!!! I will add some pictures as I get things done!
Want to thank many of you as you helped me out in looking for the "right" boat when I was looking last summer/fall.

I tried to post a few pictures but they said they were to large...anyone let me know how to downsize them and will be VERY happy to post some!
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Re: Finally got my 10 meter to Lake Ontario!!

Post by zedtwentyate »

I use a site called imgur....you can upload the pictures there, then you can insert the "BB CODE" text into your post and it will link the picture. Make sure you choose large thumbnail and then it will be sized appropriately.

You dont need an account, but its free so I would make one. It makes adding pictures to a forum a breeze...
Kegan

1986 Trojan F-27 (SOLD!!!)
1989 Trojan 10 Meter Mid Cabin
MADSIERRA

Post by MADSIERRA »

Thanks for the help with posting pictures!...will post more when i get some work done on it.
1st pix is loading it up in canada, 2nd is 1st time she ever floated in lake Ontario..at launch in St. Catherine. 3rd pix is in Wilson @ dock after redoing the teak and mounting the trax system for downriggers & rod holders.
gdcardoza

Post by gdcardoza »

Looking good!!!
Graham D. Cardoza
President
Overboard Marine Services Ltd
MADSIERRA

Post by MADSIERRA »

Couple more pictures..finally got the Arch from Atlantic Towers on and all of the rod holders and Down riggers. installed new Furuno fishfinder, FishHawk X4D and the transducers. She Is now ready to start fishing! Guy is coming to Marina sometime this week to put the Drop curtain on. All of the blue stickers will be removed this weekend and changed out with a Forest green & dark gray combo as well as her New name on the back...SAMI'S MADSIERRA... which is names of my 3 golden retrievers I have lost in the last 2 years...Madison, Sierra & Sami.

Hope you are enjoying the new ride Graham!...she looks BIG & VERY nice!