Finally got to use my f 32

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Bear

Finally got to use my f 32

Post by Bear »

I bought my 1986 f32 end of last year I put a post up about it I didn't get a chance to use it till this with few great trips under my belt one up to New York harbor 60miles trip I can honestly say I made the right choice about buying this boat .I love it, it rides nice, so easy to work on, I can see now what everyone talks about , I believe I will have this boat for a long time, [size
Jim Bear Shut up & reel II ( life is short go fish)
Rickforth

Re: Finally got to use my f 32

Post by Rickforth »

I purchased my 1988 F32 November 2015. It was in good condition but like any older boat if you want the systems to all work you have to make a big push in the beginning to update and fix things. We launched May 10th and I have been out about a dozen times. No long trips yet just local, 1 hour each way is the most I have done. I am located in Nassau County Long Island on the south shore by Jones Inlet. So far so good, adapting to the step up from a 26' single to the current twin engines in the F32.