looking for a radar arch for f36

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

bad440cuda

looking for a radar arch for f36

Post by bad440cuda »

anyone know of any radar archs for sale off a trojan,and a bridge enclosure also shooting in the dark, thanks
larryeddington
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: looking for a radar arch for f36

Post by larryeddington »

I bought one for my tri-cabin 36 of ebay for 300 it came off a non Trojan boat which do not recall the brand. It exactly 8 ft center to center and will bolt down to my boat. I have not installed it as yet. It is all aluminum and smooth not made of tubing. I would suggest you do some searching on ebay and search for boat salvage, someone buys the damaged insurance boats I would bet.
Larry Eddington
1984 F-36 Tri Cabin "The Phoenix II"
1978 F-28 "The Phoenix"
Fish Master 2350 Bay Boat
9.5' Dink
Rickforth

Post by Rickforth »

I have a 1988 F32 with a radar arch that I am selling. I do not know if it will work for your F36? If you would like a picture you can text or call 516-901-0800 and I will send pictures.
Misty
Sporadic User

Post by Misty »

Again, I have a 7.5 edson mast, full mounts and antenna mts for sale. No need to always install an arch