Hatch hardware

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Nellie

Hatch hardware

Post by Nellie »

Hello thank you for letting me participate in the forum. I am looking for a replacement arms for the front hatch of my 1985 36 foot Trojan Tri- Cabin. Made by Bomar. It's attached with screws. The hatch dimensions are 22 x 22. Does anybody know the part number?
Thank you!
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Hatch hardware

Post by Moderator »

I moved this to the Trojan Boat section as more people will see it . Try Beacon marine on the hardware .

And Welcome to the Forum

Helping keep Trojan Yachts alive .
Forum Moderator
TrojanBoats.Net
Trojan Boater
Big D
Ultimate User

Post by Big D »

Welcome aboard. If Beacon can't help you with the part, contact Bomar directly. I've dealt with them numerous times, they're very helpful.

http://pompanettellc.com/bomar/
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

Was Trojan using Bomar in this vintage, or are these after-market hatches? I know mine from '79 are 'Trojan legacy' hatches (and not Bomar) and thought they kept with their own design through the lifespan of the F series?
El L Sea
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by El L Sea »

I'm not sure how you are measuring, but Bomar confirmed by serial number the hatch on our 1988 International was a Bomar N2039-103. Looks like the N 2039-10AX is the replacement. Double check the dimensions. If there are still serial numbers on the hatch, Bomar, now owned by Pompanette, was very helpful in getting us hatch info, as well as the appropriate model for a Shade/Screen we added.
El L Sea
Fort Myers, FL
1988 Trojan 12m International Sport Fisherman
2017 Boston Whaler 130 Tender w/ 40HP Mercury
Misty
Sporadic User

Post by Misty »

Funny I JUST replaced my broken perkos with new perkos. Not the best design. IMO pull them out and go with something that you like. Just do a clean install of a seadog, a transom window lift etc... Hardware is only limited by your imagination.
K4282
Moderate User

Post by K4282 »

I have a 1989 Silverton 30X I believe it is going in the dumpster soon, I has 3 bomar hatches, im parting the boat out if your interested