OIL SPILL

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

OIL SPILL

Post by larglo »

Have been watching the news about the oil spill and giving it a lot of thought. The dems in the past have always been against drilling for oil off any coast line. But after Obama more or less gave his approval to do so, I know a lot of people are really upset about it.

I know this may never be proven, but I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't done on purpose!

This will absolutely stop any drilling now, and most likely in the future, for sure! There are hundreds of oil platforms out in the gulf, and elsewhere, and for years there has been no accidents on this scale, in all those years.

I find it hard to believe this is a coincident!

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

while i agree that the left-winged nutcases and/or tree huggers will use this as an excuse to re-vamp the 'save the earth' crap they always spout out...i don't think the 'administration' will push it very hard for one very important reason...it's an election year. with all that's happened, i honestly don't think he's that stooooopid. he can read polls.

i may be wrong...but i hope not.

either way, if we're lucky and the Lord is willing, we'll see a shift to the right in november.

either way...as i'm going to start saying from here on out...if 2012 is real, it won't matter a rat's ass anyhoo. :D
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

Obama and the administration doesn't have to push it,,,others will! I'll bet money, you'll never see any more new, off shore rigs for years.

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

either way...it'll be over in 2012, AND i'm blaming peter and his whacko friends with letters behind their names.

(i have letters behind my name too, but i don't make a fuss about it, btw. :P )
Terran

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

hey I be havein' letters too USN Ret. :lol:
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

once again, misunderstood... I am not a tree hugger.... do you know how uncomfortable it is to get pine sap stuck in your pubic hair?...or between your butt cheeks....? no way man.... Why would anybody want to do that ??? no way man........ Okay, so I use toilet paper made from recycled paper products, wait...ew... who used it before I did?....that's gross.... what if they had crabs or something?...ew...see? I'm no tree hugger.... I say rape the planet leave it a contaminated polluted mess... I don't mind boating through an oil slick, or having used condoms or tampons block my air-conditioning intake...

ozone layer??? who the hell needs that? I mean, in these tough economic times skin cancer is good for the economy right?... just like birth defects from contaminated drinking water helps keep us healthcare workers employed... not to mention Love Canal. Don't you hate it when people make a big deal out of a few silly birth defects or cases of leukemia??? pussy's

Clean water? clean-air? way, way, way overrated.
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

see there you go just takin' it a step to far..now cool off, breath deep... and have a good Vodka Collins ok ..come back when you can talk without gettin' all worked up...

This is the new me nicer and more caring :roll:
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

alexander38 wrote:see there you go just takin' it a step to far..now cool off, breath deep... and have a good Vodka Collins ok ..come back when you can talk without gettin' all worked up...

This is the new me nicer and more caring :roll:
the old you was much better. the new you sucks midget donkey butt. :D
Terran

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

Tuck...stay out of it...we're just starting to get along... :D [I'll turn him into a simpering bleeding heart liberal yet...hee...hee...hee...]
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

You mean you're going to make him gaysters? :P
Terran

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

Tuck that was not cool, Funny but not cool.

I do have a ? How come we don't require a 2 valve set up on the blowout like the other country's do ? anyone know ?
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

O and you can see I'm back to being a hot head type A a$$hole :lol:
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita