Larry

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Peter
Moderate User

Larry

Post by Peter »

Larry;

I appreciate and value the fact that you've "been there and done that"...what you and others before you have done is TOO IMORTANT to let some grandstanding politicians dilute it bit by bit.That's my freaken point for cryin out loud. [ again I ask,on a traffic stop how many fat,middle age, balding white guys are going to have to prove they are citizens? we're supposed to be equal under the law...innocent untill proven guilty... ]

aside; I do in fact know what the law is with respect to citezenship documents and the law, and do comply with it [whether even that is constitutional is an arguement for another day]

aside; closing the border is fine by me,where do I send my money to help pay for it? where can I join the minute men?

closing the border is not what this is about.