Current Affairs-Political Round Table

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Big D
Ultimate User

Post by Big D »

:lol: :lol: OK that's not funny :wink:
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

haha please I have all your email addressess, and that gives me your IP through simple progams and a ping system used in the old MD-DOS. dont need to be an IT tech for that. Ip adresses are simple these days. oh sorry I used to build computers and progams for fun. Please guys! nobody cares about you unless you use words like Mass killing, bombs, suicide, murder. kill the president. etc. big bro might me out there but unless your buliding your trojan to be a huge sinkable bomb like me, then you got nothing to worry about LOL
Peter
Moderate User

Post by Peter »

:lol:
Please insert acceptable political or boating statement here...or not... I really don't give a crap....