2014 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Scallywag

2014 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS

Post by Scallywag »

Hello All -

New to the site, and wondering whether there will be a Rendezvous on or near the Chesapeake Bay this year?

Would like to see some other boats and meet the owners!

Scallywag - 1978 36' Sedan w/ 454's
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: 2014 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS

Post by prowlersfish »

There has been some talk about it but that's about it . The guy who had been doing one for many years (Kent) has been unable to do any more . I am on the contact list if anything comes up . there maybe another group thinking about one I will post anything I hear . In fact I will send out a group email tonight to the folks that have been going to the ones Kent did and see if someone has picked it up .

Having been to one I can say its a lot of fun got to meet over 20 Trojan boaters and there family's . Great times

What area of the bay are you in ? I am in the lower bay but when up to Saint Michaels for a rendezvous in 2009

Welcome to the forums
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D