1961 TROJAN SEA BREEZE CRUSIER -- *Updated*

We want to make this forum a clearinghouse for those of you wishing to sell your boat or any used parts. Advertise here to reach the most motivated and targeted Trojan audience on the web. Those wishing to post may advertise one boat or up to 8 items for the flat fee of $25.00 (ad will run until removal is requested). The posting party will be responsible for the transaction, shipping and collection of funds. Like all internet transactions; buyers will be responsible for their own due diligence.

To place an ad click here for further information.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BeaconMarineDon
Beacon Don
Beacon Don

1961 TROJAN SEA BREEZE CRUSIER -- *Updated*

Post by BeaconMarineDon »

It is powered by a 50's/60's vintage "Y" Block 312 cui 180 hp FORD INTERCEPTOR ENGINE, and a 1:1 VELVET DRIVE. As you can see from the pictures it is a classic. It still has the vintage ice box, and the galley is unchanged except that the gas range has been removed. The old pump over the side toilet has been replaced by a "PORTA POTTY". The engine was rebuilt 450 hrs ago but I am having it resealed while it is being serviced.

I am having the hull scraped and repainted. The boat has always been either stored in a boat house or moored in covered moorage. The boat is 26' long and right at 10' at the beam and drafts 27". It has a brass prop and tiller. Automatic and manual bilge system, 50 gallon fuel tank and a 20 gal fresh water tank, ship to shore radios, GPS and compass, shore power, 2 battery system. It makes 8 to 12 knots.

I only want $15,500.00 for it. The folks at the boat repair said that she should sell for around $20K in the condition it's in. It's a real nice example of a boat made of Honduran Mahogany and Burmese Teak. I am selling this boat as it is a very nice(antique) boat from back in the handmade, hand crafted Amish (Lancaster Penn. days).
Boat alone -- Price: $15,500

Also, this boat is stored is an 18' x 32' boathouse located in Oakland Bay Marina, Shelton, WA. which is also for sale. The boat and the boathouse can be purchased as a Package Deal.
Boat and Boathouse -- Price: $25,500

Phone: 360-427-1518
eMail: skysoldiercas@msn.com

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image