New to me 9meter

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Epicsportfishing

New to me 9meter

Post by Epicsportfishing »

Hello. I have recently purchased a 9meter and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this model. Im getting ready to pull the motors to have them rebuilt as well as props,shafts,struts... Some minor glass work and new canvas. There is very little even on here about the 9meter and I’d love to be able to bounce questions off of someone that has owened or currently owns one. The boat doesn’t have tabs, never has. I’ve been on 10meters but never on a 9 in real world conditions. I recently found a 9meter that was destined for the crusher and was able to salvage a lot of parts of her. This particular boat had a very modified set of trim tabs that I was able to get but mine has made it 34yrs without any...so. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by Epicsportfishing on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: New to me 9meter

Post by prowlersfish »

Welcome to the forum . You don't see many 9 meters . But We would be happy to help out anyway we can .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D