1957 ? Trojan

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Jon

1957 ? Trojan

Post by Jon »

Greetings, I just picked up a 1957 Trojan cruiser. I think it is a sea breeze 22-2 .but i measured it and it was only 21'. Can anyone confirm the model? it has a gray marine 109 inboard. the plaque has the hull # GH8113 (can anyone Decipher?). I also need a source for misc. parts. I will need these items for starter. a steering wheel in good condition, side deck cowl vents(4- 2 port 2 star.), service manual for gray marine 109 and parts: water pump rebuild kit, carburetor rebuild kit, generator, starter,(both missing). shaft between the generator and water pump (missing) would appreciate any guidance I can get!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: 1957 ? Trojan

Post by prowlersfish »

You can start with contacting beacon marine .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Jon

Post by Jon »

I did speak with Bob at Beacon Marine and he was very helpful. He has many of the parts I will need. thanks for the tip.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Any photos ?
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Jon

Post by Jon »

it is nasty, it has been sitting in a barn for 45 years covered with dirt. no termite damage or rot . the decks are bad but the inside though trashy is like in a time capsule. some important parts got stolen that i need to replace. I will pull it out and move it in a couple of months and clean it up a little and get good pics of it. It will take quite some time to get it back to nice classic condition. it is an express cruiser 1958 In board model which i just got the hull number deciphered.

i want to start with getting the missing parts now so if anyone has a 56-59 sea breeze , i want to make a casting of the side deck cowl vents 2 patterns a right and a left. I will pay to borrow it to get castings from them.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

You mat want to look in the runabout section also
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels