Mid cabin parts questions

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

mowens

Mid cabin parts questions

Post by mowens »

So I'm wrapping up my boat got most things fixed and I'm running into a few parts I need to figure out. I searched about and had no luck.

----
Does anyone have dimensions for the aft seats? Especially the brackets. I figure I can fabricate some.

The swim platform has a ladder and it is hitting the transom I know there are bumpers, where do they go? I don't see anywhere they fit that makes sense.

The po pulled the dinnette table does anyone have dimensions? I do have the pedestals.

I know there is more lol but those are the big ones.

Thanks guys.
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Re: Mid cabin parts questions

Post by zedtwentyate »

The aft seats were an option on all the 10 meter boats. Anyone who has that option should be able to provide you with the measurements. The brackets allow the seat to be lifted to access hatches and storage locker.

The swim ladder is a pain. I've replaced the bumper 2 times and it just dry rots and ends up causing a rubbing issue. there are two screwed into the transom. You can kinda see it in this picture. I replaced my platform and now have an under-mount ladder.

The dinette table comes it 2 forms...
1. an oversized table that you can expect to hit your knee on at least 100 times a week.
2. a table that folds down on both ends to give you more room.

Either way, call Bob at beacon. He had the diagram with dimensions for table 2. Highly recommend that one, since I don't have it :) and I have bruises to show for it.
Kegan

1986 Trojan F-27 (SOLD!!!)
1989 Trojan 10 Meter Mid Cabin
mowens

Post by mowens »

I have the deck mounts for the seat. My original invoice mentions it the L seat and the wer bar. Hope someone chimes in with dimensions.

I looked and didnt see any mounting for those bumpers but I'll double check that spot. Thanks! I would love to swap to a larger ladder my family dives ans that one seems a bit small.

Awesome I will reach out about the 2nd type of table far better option.

Thanks for all the advice.
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

Beacon has all the rubber bumpers

RWS
1983 10 Meter SOLD after 21 years of adventures
Yanmar diesels
Solid Glass Hull
Woodless Stringers
Full Hull Liner
Survived Andrew Cat 5,Eye of Charley Cat 4, & Irma Cat 2
Trojan International Website: http://trojanboat.com/

WEBSITE & SITELOCK TOTALLY SELF FUNDED
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

mowens wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:50 pm I have the deck mounts for the seat. My original invoice mentions it the L seat and the wer bar. Hope someone chimes in with dimensions.

I looked and didnt see any mounting for those bumpers but I'll double check that spot. Thanks! I would love to swap to a larger ladder my family dives ans that one seems a bit small.

Are you talking about the aft bench seat or the L seat behind the captains seat? If so, I can get you the dimensions this week. Also someone recently said they had one for sale or for free. They are the same on many international models...
Kegan

1986 Trojan F-27 (SOLD!!!)
1989 Trojan 10 Meter Mid Cabin
mowens

Post by mowens »

zedtwentyate wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:04 pm
mowens wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:50 pm I have the deck mounts for the seat. My original invoice mentions it the L seat and the wer bar. Hope someone chimes in with dimensions.

Are you talking about the aft bench seat or the L seat behind the captains seat? If so, I can get you the dimensions this week. Also someone recently said they had one for sale or for free. They are the same on many international models...

Thanks, i was specificly looking for the aft bench. But if you got info on the L that would be cool.

I will look again through threads i didn't see any available.