New to Forum

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Kenk

New to Forum

Post by Kenk »

Hi all , I wanted to introduce myself as a new 1984 F32 owner (took possession last September) and say thank you for the multiple tips and assistance that I have gotten from this site ! I have been lurking around up till now and its reassuring to know that I am not alone in my passion project !

I have been around boats since I was a kid and from the first time I saw my Uncle's brand new F32 back in the 70's I was hooked (his had twin 440's). The last boat was a 265 Thundercraft Temptation with twin 4.3 stern drives so this is a big change from a go fast boat to smooth cruiser (and the Trojan is way nicer to maneuver at the dock).

My crew and I have been working non stop to get her back up to where she should be after sitting out uncovered for a few years in a parking lot and its been a slightly larger project then first anticipated but we are getting closer to the finish line. Ordered a few parts from Beacon Marine today to fix up the flybridge dash so looking forward to those and much appreciated to Bob@Beacon for taking the time to explain the fuel system on this boat to me and give me some pointers on the ignition system (among other questions!)

Thanks again!

Ken
Attachments
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG (85.27 KiB) Viewed 3138 times
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: New to Forum

Post by prowlersfish »

Beautiful boat, gad your getting things sorted out.
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Goran

Re: New to Forum

Post by Goran »

Nice boat :D
Trojan 25F
Volvopenta 42
Lot of home-brew beer
Split-Croatia