1979 Trojan Tri-Cabin

We want to make this forum a clearinghouse for those of you wishing to sell your boat or any used parts. Advertise here to reach the most motivated and targeted Trojan audience on the web. Those wishing to post may advertise one boat or up to 8 items for the flat fee of $25.00 (ad will run until removal is requested). The posting party will be responsible for the transaction, shipping and collection of funds. Like all internet transactions; buyers will be responsible for their own due diligence.

To place an ad click here for further information.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BeaconMarineDon
Beacon Don
Beacon Don

1979 Trojan Tri-Cabin

Post by BeaconMarineDon »

We have a 1979 Trojan Tri-Cabin that we purchased in 2004 which we kept undercover at Georgetown Yacht Basin and then under cover at Skip Jack Cove Marina. She was running and being used pretty much every weekend in the summers and vacations before we pulled her out of the water in 2015 due to life changes. She has been stored indoors on the hard at the North Eastern Chesapeake Bay (Sassafras River) since then. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that we’ll probably never use her again and would like her to go to a good home. She needs some TLC, has been stored indoors on the hard for the past 8 years and was winterized before laying her up.

Enhancements:
-- Through hulls below water line and some above changed to bronze and installed ball valves in place of the factory old style hard to turn type.
-- RayMarine Radar
-- GPS Chart Plotter
-- Replaced Onan gen set with Westerbeak 7.5KW low RPM gen set
-- Power steering ram replaced with new one, was leaking.
-- Factory battery charger replaced with new style microprocessor controlled charger / maintainer
-- Bow decking replaced, was soft. There are soft spots in some other areas.
-- Had Windlass rebuilt by the manufacturer (Good Windlass) in NJ.
-- Installed a raw water deck wash (very handy).
-- High quality telescoping ladder that is under the swim platform which extends deeper into the water for easy in and out of water access.

I would like to list her for $10,000 AS IS WHERE IS. Unfortunately I don’t have time to get involved in the sales process so I’ve hired a broker to take all inquires.

Please direct contacts to:
Reynolds Yacht Sales at 410-639-2628 or 267-738-4552 or by email at reynoldsyachts@yahoo.com
Attachments
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg (91.25 KiB) Viewed 60666 times
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg (62.66 KiB) Viewed 60666 times
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg (70.33 KiB) Viewed 60666 times
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (93.09 KiB) Viewed 60666 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (93.09 KiB) Viewed 60666 times
Don -- Beacon Marine Supply