Need Some Help with my new Trojan

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

sportfishermanssvc

Need Some Help with my new Trojan

Post by sportfishermanssvc »

Just picked up what I am told is a 1973 25' Trojan. I did some research and believe I am correct in stating that it is a 1973 F-25 Express. The problem I have is that the previous owner thought it would be a great idea to remove pretty much all of the teak wood from the boat, along with the seating and the toilet from the bathroom so that he could clean them up and then reinstall them. What I am hoping to find are cabin photos and cockpit photos that I could use to start identifying this wood work and getting it back into place, I had a little luck getting some of it into place but there is a lot that has me scratching my head. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
martin

Post by martin »

I have a 73-74 vint. F25 hard top exp. and have all opt. wood avl. on that model. I can take pics. if you need and email to you tell me the photos you want and give me your email ad. and I will get some photos to you.

hope this helps MARTIN
sportfishermanssvc

Post by sportfishermanssvc »

That would be awesome!

Pics giving good coverage of the cabin, the bathroom and the cockpit area would be best. I really appreciate the help, just send it to sportfishermanssvc@comcast.netnospam and remove the nospam from it.

I really appreciate this! I am dying to get started