Fresh water tank

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

lltigger1

Fresh water tank

Post by lltigger1 »

I could use a little help, I own a 1978 F32, my fresh water tank sprung a leak, I removed it from under the floor and left it on the dock behind my boat at the marina, as luck would have it our attentive yard kid tried to give me a hand thinking it was junk and tossed it in the dumpster. I need to know what size tank it was, I think it was about 5 feet long and maybe 2-2 1/2 feet wide, any help would be great.
Thanks,
Glenn
randyp
Active User

Post by randyp »

I have a 1975 model flyer for Trojans and it shows the f-32 having a 40 gallon water capacity for all 3 models of F-32s (Sportsfisherman, Express Cruiser, and Sedan). Knowing that you can buy a new tank or find a replacement to fit the space.
Randy P
1977 F-26 HT
"Blue Heron"
lltigger1

Post by lltigger1 »

Thanks Randy, I just found that myself, but I still have to take some measurements because I think mine was much bigger then the measurements of the 40 gal. But thanks again for the info.
Glenn
:D
rossjo
Ultimate User

72 is 40 gals

Post by rossjo »

My 1972 F32 is 40 gallons ...
Captain Ross, 2009 Trojan Boater of the Year
"Viva Mahia" F32 Cummins 6BTA diesels,
"Mack Attack" Chaparral 244 Fish, SeaPro 180, McKee 14, Montauk-17