F 32 counter tops

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jav
Moderate User

Post by jav »

I wish I had know about the combo oven... thats cool.

Yes, the window treatments are custom but I don't have any good pics that I can post. There are some interior pics here but they're not great.

http://javpage.spaces.live.com/default. ... wsignin1.0
RWS
Ultimate User

Post by RWS »

Nice job. Great sttention to the details. What a nice example of bringing one of these vessels into the 21st century.
Dan Faith
Sporadic User

Post by Dan Faith »

I looked at both options this last summer. I have a 83 f32 and was replaceing the forward stringers and decided to replace the couneter tops.
I chose The new brand of Formica, harder and has more of a granite look.
I ordered new trim from defender and replaced the lip around the counters. Also did teak and holly flooring. It was not that much of a job but I have done Laminate work before. I felt solid surface would be too heavy especially on the table that converts to a bed. I also replaced the refrigator and installed a ceramic cooktop stove.

I have some pictures of the project if you would like to see I can include if I can figure out how to post them. my e-mail is: daf423@aol.com
Dan Faith
Toy Box

Trojan F32
Trojan 30' sport fisherman
Sea Ray 17'
Beach Craft Bonanza N35
Corvette