Where to Find the Hull Number

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Dave

Where to Find the Hull Number

Post by Dave »

I have a 1974 f26 and we cannot find the Hull Number.. I know what the Hull Number is, But the harbor needs to be able to find it on the Boat.. Can anyone tell us where they placed the Numbers for these Models?

Thanks

Dave
Paul
Active User

Hull #

Post by Paul »

Hi Dave,

I had trouble finding the number on my '78 F-26 as well. Turned out that the swim platform mounting bracket was mounted over it.

Hope this helps

Paul
Cruise Control
discher

Post by discher »

I have a 1989 12 Meter Express. Found the hull numbers in the track to the shower stall. This boat has an enclosed shower. Go figure.
'bout time

Post by 'bout time »

I found my hull ID # on the transom, down low. Not far above the water line.
1976 Trojan Fly Bridge Tri-Cabin
Trojanboats.net

HULL NUMBER S FOR TROJANS

Post by Trojanboats.net »

TROJAN HULL NUMBERS FROM 1967 TO 1992 WERE 3 NUMBERS FOLLOWED BY 4 OR A NUMBER STARTING WITH TRJ

THE HULL NUMBER WAS ON A BLACK SQUARE CARD THE SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD PLACED BY OR NEER FUSE PANNEL ON WOODEN BOATS IT WAS STAMPED ON THE STRINGER IN FRONT OF THE MOTOR AS WELL

ON FIBERGLASS HULLS IT WAS ON THE STARBOARD SIDE LEAVEL WITH THE SWIMPLATFORM AFT

BEACON MARINE SUPPLY