Need info help on F26

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Old Salt

Need info help on F26

Post by Old Salt »

I own a 1976 F26 and due to registration issues, i need a copy of the factory specifaction sheet showing the actual length, not just the designated length.
Thank you
May you have fair winds and calm seas.
chumwithabottleofrum
Sporadic User

Post by chumwithabottleofrum »

Old Salt-got to http://www.trojanboats.net. When you get the main page there is a series fo vertical tiles to the left side of the screen-about a 1/3 of the way down is a tile "Trojan Literature" click on that and you will go to a window that has most if not all of the old trojan brochures scanned in. Click on your year, or one close to it, and the brochure has all of the specs on each model. That should be what you need.
randyp
Active User

Post by randyp »

From my Trojan F-26 Spec Sheet

Model 261
LOA 26' 4"
Beam 10' 1-1/2"
Draft 27"
Freeboard Fwd 53-1/2"
Freeboard Aft 38"
Weight 5450 lbs
Clearance on Cradle 9'7"

This is from both the owner's manual for my 1977 F-26 Hardtop as well as an original Whittaker Corp spec sheet with print date of 8-74.

Let me know if you need anything else
Randy P
1977 F-26 HT
"Blue Heron"
Old Salt

Post by Old Salt »

Thank you all for the info. It tell me almost all the info I needed, the only thing left I need to know is the balance point of the boat for an approximate setting of the exile on a trailer.
Thank you.
May you have fair winds and calm seas.