Nice Weekend...to work!

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Nice Weekend...to work!

Post by Stripermann2 »

Got down to the boat on Saturday. About 70 degrees out. Spent 4 hours removing all my old a/c duct work from the boat, which was old and leaking at various connections, intalled all new ducting, installed new transition boxes too. Lotsa fun! :-)

I had installed a new 16K Cruisair unit last summer but didn't have all the ducting and boxes I needed to make it completely air tight and efficient.

Afterwards, enjoyed a nice BBQ dinner, cold beer, off the grill mounted on the transom railing. Some dockmate friends joined in too, with their offerings from their grill too.

Ahhh...good feeling getting some work done and enjoying some early warm days on the water!!! Downside-Gas at the marina was just posted at 4.00 per gallons! :-(
rick1954
Moderate User

Post by rick1954 »

That is it, I am moving down there with you Stripperman2, My boat still has snow on it :cry:
Rick 1976 Trojan E-26 Express 351 FI
Info@emaltd.com