Holding Tank Location F32

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

ScurvyDog

Holding Tank Location F32

Post by ScurvyDog »

I have totally ripped out the old head pipes and small holding tank out of my F32. I want to put in a 30 gal + tank. Where have you guys put yours?? What type of tank and where did you get it? Three possible places I can see. Under the V-berth in the bow, behind the drawers on the port side, or in the hanging locker. How did you route the piping to prevent low spots?

Thx
jav
Moderate User

Post by jav »

Mine is under the V-berth. I think you'll have a hard time getting the capacity you want in a standard tank that will fit well in any of the locations you listed.

If I had it to do over, I would have a custom tank built to fit under the v-beth. I would make it extra thick to minimize odor permeation. By making it custom, you can maximize capacity while still maintaining ease of connections and storage space.
Buckknekkid
Sporadic User

Post by Buckknekkid »

hoe long before the "smell " came back?
F36 ~
SHES SOLDDDDDD
Trojanboats.net

WE HAVE TANKS OVER 300 DIFFERENT SIZES

Post by Trojanboats.net »

GIVE US A CALL
OWNER
BEACON MARINE SUPPLY
1215 547 8853
ScurvyDog

Post by ScurvyDog »

Beacon Marine

I still havn't put a tank in yet. The boat is covered with snow atm. Do you have any tanks that will fit the v-berth area of the F32 of 30-40 gal size?

Also, do you still have Trojan parts catologues? I am in the process of referbing my boat. I requested the cat 2 times in about 6 months and have no answer yet.