Old Ice Box

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

rick1954
Moderate User

Old Ice Box

Post by rick1954 »

Well I am finely doing it, I have just ripped out my old ice-box and I am installing a 1.7cf refrigerator. If anyone is in need of such a dinosaur, I would gladly ship it to them (fright collect) . The whole thing should trim out nice. Got it at Wolly World for $98 and I can just about fit 45 cans of beer in her, only kidding. Need to figure a way to strap her in to the pocket after I make the shelf for it to sit on.
What have some of you guys and gals been doing for this.
We have been staying on her Friday nights, because on Friday nights we have bands and all kind of eats, so we all get together and hang out. So I am getting tired of making sure the beer has ice so it will be cold when we get on board. All the food stuff get’s wet, well you know the drill
Rick 1976 Trojan E-26 Express 351 FI
Info@emaltd.com
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Nothing like having a good fridge to keep the beer cold! 8)
Better than I deserve
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Nothing like having a good fridge to keep the beer cold! 8)
Better than I deserve
rick1954
Moderate User

Post by rick1954 »

I am having cold beer without ice now. I still will be using the ice when out and about, a day of sloshing around in that water/ice slurry “dam that makes for a cold beer” smooth. :lol:
Info@emaltd.com
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

rick1954 wrote:I am having cold beer without ice now. I still will be using the ice when out and about, a day of sloshing around in that water/ice slurry “dam that makes for a cold beer” smooth. :lol:
Darn Rick, it's still morning time and you're drinkin' already...you da man! :D

Enjoy!
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
rick1954
Moderate User

Post by rick1954 »

No I am still at my desk dreaming out loud., ordering parts for these collars. Nope no beer yet. But I know it is cold and waiting :lol:
Info@emaltd.com